Friday, April 27, 2012

THE BLOG!!!

Ok. So, I have a confession to make. Every time I hear the word "blog," this is what I think of:


Like the word itself, the creature known as a "blog" is something of a cross between a bog and The Blob.


Do you see it? That's what this thing is! There's no avoiding it. For years, every time the word "blog" has been mentioned, I have pictured this creature. And I always will. It is simply what they look like. So, everyone, this is it. This is my blog. I hope you enjoy!





4 comments:

  1. The Blog--you have captured the essence of this creature!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Power Rangers jacket FTW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oboyoboyoboy. Can't wait to read more from THE BLOG ... Great launch, Cordelia !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great entry! The artwork is spot-on too! Love the little fire extinguisher in the window of the diner! I can hear your theme song in my head right now! More please!

    ReplyDelete